Yeast Infection No More Review – Could it Help You?
Yeast infections are a problem that many women around the world suffer from on a daily basis. Whether they are pregnant, suffering from an autoimmune disease, or just run down, it can be hard for women to get rid of the stubborn infection. Not only is it a bothersome problem, but it can be painful and even cause long term damage to your reproductive organs. The drugs and medications used to get rid of the problem can be effective, but many people prefer to go the natural route. Getting rid of the yeast infection naturally is the purpose of the Yeast Infection No More book, and it delivers on what it promises.
What is Yeast Infection No More?
On the first page of the book, you find out what this book is really all about:
“A Unique Step-by-Step Holistic Yeast Infection System Guaranteed to Eliminate Your Yeast Infection from the Inside Out, Giving You Permanent Candida Freedom.”
A bit word-heavy, but you get the gist: it’s a natural, holistic system to help you get rid of candida albicans (yeast) infections once and for all.
The Mind Behind the Book: Linda Allen
If you Google “Linda Allen”, you get a host of websites and social media profiles, none of which belong to the author of this book. You can Google “Linda Allen bio” and “Who is Linda Allen?”, and still you find nothing in the way of information on the author of the book. It took me some serious digging to find an affiliate marketing website  with even a shred of information on this person named Linda Allen. According to the site:
- Linda Allen suffered from Candida for 12 years
- She researched this program and came up with it thanks to her thousands of hours of nutritional expertise
- She is a certified nutritionist, an independent medical researcher (what does this even mean?), and a natural health consultant
Aside from this information, there is nothing to bring the “Linda Allen” persona to life. There’s no picture or website for Linda Allen provided, so it leads me to believe that the person is simply a ghostwriter.
A Look at Yeast Infection No More
- It’s a tested, step-by-step plan that will lead you to success.
- It was written by someone that suffered from yeast infections.
- It’s based on real-world results.
- It’s truthful and unbiased.
- It’s not just about dealing with the infection, but also about promoting inner wellness.
- It’s more than a nutritional program.
- It’s focused on curing the problem permanently.
- It’s not a temporary quick fix.
- It’s simple.
- It offers 24-hour free email counseling.
All of these statements are designed to get you hooked on the program, but there are no resources that will provide you proof that the program does what it says it does. An auspicious start, indeed.
The book proceeds to tell you more about the author, it provides an overview with a table of contents, and delivers enough information to pique your interest.
Understanding Candida Albicans
Before we can get into the program, you need to understand just what a yeast infection is and what causes it. Unlike bacterial infections—such as urinary tract infections, for example—yeast infections aren’t the result of being dirty or not caring for your body. Let me explain:
Within the body of men and women alike, there lives a fungus called candida albicans. It is found in the mouth, in the armpits, and in the vagina (for women). It is one of the many microorganisms that live in the human body. The immune system is tasked with protecting the body from infections, and it’s usually able to keep the spread of bacteria and fungi under control. However, if the immune system is suppressed–the result of drugs, chemotherapy, illness, stress, etc.–it is no longer able to stop the spread of these fungi and bacteria. With the immune system no longer preventing the spread of the candida yeast, it is able to grow and flourish in the moist, humid environment inside the vagina, in the mouth, beneath the armpits, etc. Yeast feeds on sugar, so people that consume high quantities of sugar in their diet tend to be more prone to yeast infections.
So, the fact that the Candida yeast is present in your body means that it is always going to be a threat. The book promises to help you prevent yeast infections for the rest of your life. But how can it do that? The answer is relatively simple: by helping you to be aware of the things in your life that expose you to yeast infections. The more you’re aware of these things, the more you can do to prevent the fungi from infecting you. The book gives you detailed information on the problem. Their information is similar to the content you can find on sites like MayoClinic  and WebMD , so you can be confident that they’re steering you in the right direction when teaching you about the infection itself.
Factors Leading to Candida Overgrowth
Knowing what can cause the problem is important, and Yeast Infection No More lists a few of the things that can lead to the infection:
- Poor dietary choices, which can often lead to a compromised digestive tract.
- An improper pH balance, which leads to insufficient digestive enzymes and overproduction of hydrochloric acid.
- A weak or compromised immune system.
- The loss of probiotic bacteria in your intestines (the good ones that keep your digestion running smoothly).
- The accumulation of toxins in your digestive tract.
- Imbalances in your hormones.
- Drugs, antibiotics, and medication.
- The wrong type of clothing.
- and more…
According to the eBook, these are the things that cause the candida yeast to grow out of control. The book goes on to explain a bit more about each of these causes, and how exactly they are responsible for the yeast infection.
More About Yeast Infections
The book goes into detail on a few more facts about the infection, such as:
- The types of yeast infections
- Symptoms of the yeast infections
- Complications of yeast infections left untreated
All of this information can be found on authority websites like WebMD and MayoClinic.
Holistic Medicine vs Conventional Medicine
In this section, the book looks at the effectiveness of conventional medicine in treating the problem, as opposed to holistic medicine. Essentially, it bashes conventional medicine—drugs, topical treatments, doctors, nutritionists, etc.—in order to highlight the benefits of the Yeast Infection No More system. Yes, holistic medicine is effective at treating the issue, but it’s not the only way to approach the problem. There are benefits to using medications, as well as downsides. The book spends a bit too much time focusing on how these drugs are bad, as that seems to be its preferred method for advocating its own system.
Diagnosis of Candida
This section lists off all of the factors that increase a person’s risk of developing candida. These include:
- Medical conditions
- Consumption of medications
- Lifestyle and diet choices
It goes on to explain how the problem is diagnosed as candida, and how people can self-diagnose a yeast infection. It’s a slightly confusing self-test, and it took me a few minutes to understand how to do it. Once I understood the test, it was a bit easier. Near the end of the chapter, there is a test you can take to see if you have candida. It involves a glass of water and saliva, but I’m not sure if it works. If it does, it’s a pretty nifty experiment!
The Basic 12-Hour Relief Treatment
This chapter looks at ways that you can relieve the yeast infection that is affecting you RIGHT NOW. The information here will give you relief from the incredibly annoying infection, and it claims to be able to do so in 12 hours (not being a woman or suffering from a yeast infection, I have no way to test the validity of this claim). YoghurtThe chapter lists remedies that you can use to help you deal with your infection. All of them are easily available in local supermarkets, and the remedies are all pretty easy to whip up. They include ingredients like:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Tea Tree Oil
I cannot reveal more information, but suffice it to say that all of these remedies can be found on other websites. The claims that they work are backed up by scientific evidence, though there are no links to any external sources provided in the book. The book continues by giving you a simple hour-by-hour process for dealing with your yeast infection. You’ll put to good use all of the remedies that you just discovered, and the goal is that by Hour 12 your infection will be greatly reduced—if not altogether cured. Bonus: The book provides information for not just vaginal yeast infections, but also for penile yeast infections (for men). While these infections aren’t very common, they can be much more painful than vaginal yeast infections. From there, the guide details how to treat oral thrush and nail yeast infections, two other, less common forms of yeast infections.
The Yeast Infection No More Quick Mini-Results Program
This part of the book is aimed at those who want to start making the lifestyle changes that will keep yeast infections away. It doesn’t deal with the symptoms of the infection, but the things that are causing it (see the list above). It details a few things that you can do for the next 8 to 10 weeks in order to get rid of the infection:
- Eat better and more balanced meals
- Take the right supplements
- Replenish the friendly bacteria in your gut
- Control stress
- Sleep more
- Take proper hygiene precautions
All of these things are aimed at helping you have a healthier life, and you’ll find that they are effective in helping you to get rid of the problem naturally.
The Holistic Yeast Infection No More System
This chapter takes a look at how you can put into action everything that you have learned in the book.
- It examines healthy diet choices, and how you can implement them easily.
- It looks at foods that cause and cure yeast infections.
- You learn about the importance of a healthy pH balance.
- You learn how to optimize your digestion.
- It teaches you about boosting your immune system.
- It helps you find out which supplements are the best to take.
- and so much more…
This is the important part of the book, as it is the part where you will learn everything you need to do to make healthy choices and keep yeast infections away. There’s a lot of very useful information in this section, and you’ll find that it will be easy for you to learn the essentials about caring for your body and preventing the infections.
What We Think about Yeast Infection No More
The book isn’t too expensive–just $39.97–and you get a lot of free bonuses along with it.
We’re Not Fond Of:
- The lack of bona fides. How do we know that Linda Allen is a certified nutritionist, or even a real person? Without any information on her, we have cause to hesitate.
- No resources provided. The book makes many statements regarding yeast infections, medications, and treatments, but with no links to external resources backing up the claims.
- The information is easily available. All of the information in the book is easily available by doing a Google Search. The fact that it has compiled all of the information into one ebook is good, but readers can find out the same facts on the infection for free using sites like WebMD and MayoClinic.
- The detail. The book is full of details on healthy diets, healthy lifestyle choices, the infection itself, medications, and more. It gets into good detail on each topic, making it a comprehensive program.
- The materials. It’s easy to read, and it comes with everything you need to know about the yeast infections. It doesn’t provide much information on medication, but it does give you a whole lot of information on natural yeast infection cures.
- The layout. The book is very easy to read, and it is structured in such a way that you logically progress from one topic to the next. It doesn’t jump from one topic to the next, but it introduces each topic once the last one has been properly closed.
The truth is that the book provides good information on yeast infections, and it’s a complete guide to help you learn more about this important health issue. However, the fact that all of the information can be found for free online definitely makes us wary of giving it a top-notch rating. Final Verdict: 3 starsDownload Yeast Infection No More Here
Cited sources:  http://candidadietguide.com/linda-allen  http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/yeast-infection/basics/definition/con-20035129  http://www.webmd.com/women/tc/vaginal-yeast-infections-topic-overview