Candida overgrowth is a far more common problem than most people realize. It can be behind a myriad of baffling symptoms that most doctors find difficult to diagnose and often treat with antibiotics actually make the condition worse.
Health researcher and former Candida sufferer, Lisa Richards, has created the ultimate Candida diet based on the latest scientific research on Candido Kate W.
She used it to heal herself of a debilitating intestinal fungal overgrowth, and is now recognized as an expert on treating Candida with her unique five-step program that has helped thousands of people recover from the disease.
What is Candida?
Kate W is a fungus that usually coexists with other microorganisms in your gastrointestinal tract without causing significant problems. However, when your intestinal flora becomes out of balance, the Candida fungus can take over.
In its invasive my slow form, fungal Candida will actually send out tendrils that can penetrate the walls of the intestines, allowing undigested food and waste products to enter the bloodstream and causing havoc throughout your body.
What Are the Most Common Symptoms?
While the white coated tongue, the Journal thrush and bread itchy skin rashes of Candida fungal overgrowth aren’t usually difficult to diagnose, symptoms of internal yeast infection often prove far more difficult the most doctors to treat.
Some of the most commonly reported symptoms of Candida overgrowth are:
- Regular headaches
- Constant fatigue
- An increase in allergies
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Dizziness and brain fog
- Irritability and depression
- Itching skin
- Aching joints
However, once the intestinal walls are compromised and toxins are able to enter the bloodstream without being processed by the liver, all manner of health problems and symptoms are possible. Candida has even been found to affect the brain in severe cases.
What Causes Candida?
In a terrible irony, doctors often treat Candida symptoms with antibiotics. This does nothing to slow down Kate W as it is a fungus. It does however decimate the beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract.
These bacteria, but diffidence and acidophilus, and not only important for digesting food and maintaining immunity, they are also your main defense against the Candida yeast going out of control in your digestive tract. With your intestines beneficial bacteria wiped out, KW begins to thrive.
A course of antibiotics a believed to be one of the primary causes of Candida overgrowth. Sometimes antibiotics and necessary for a serious illness, but most of the time they are prescribed for minor conditions like flu, for which they are ineffective anyway.
Only take antibiotics when absolutely necessary and if you do have to take them, but strongly suggest following a program like Lisa’s Ultimate Candida Diet for at least a few weeks after you finish them. The risk of an overgrowth of candida with antibiotics is that great.
Another common cause of Candida overgrowth is a diet high in process sugar and particularly high fructose corn syrup. Candida albicans thrives on sugar, but just cutting it out completely, without taking preventative steps to do with likely die off, can cause a major increase in symptoms.
The Ultimate Candida Diet reviews the best ways to minimize the negative effects of candida die off to make getting the fungus under control as painless as possible.
Prolonged stress is considered the third most common cause of Candida yeast overgrowth. Constant stress tends to weaken your immune system and raise your blood sugar, but the Ultimate Candida Diet program has a whole e-book for dealing with stress called herbal remedies for stress and Candida.
If you have been suffering from some of the health issues mentioned as common Candida symptoms, have a lot of processed or sugary foods in your diet, have stressful environments you’re dealing with, or especially if you’ve taken antibiotics, it’s worth reading what Lisa has to say about Candida and how to treat it.
What Is in the Ultimate Candida Diet Program?
- The ultimate Candida diet main course with leases five-step Candida treatment plan.
- This course covers eight different factors the cause Candida overgrowth.
- A questionnaire to help you diagnose Candida problems and specific test you can request your doctor to give you to be certain.
- A detailed treatment plan with a simple timeline to follow.
- A full list of anti-Candida foods and foods to avoid to stop feeding the fungus.
- Many recipes designed to beat Candida.
- A definitive guide to probiotics and antifungals and how to use them in the Ultimate Candida Diet.
- A review of candida die off and strategies to avoid suffering through it.
- Money-saving tips to reduce the cost of treatment.
- A long-term, healthy eating plan that Lisa says will prevent Candida overgrowth from coming back, ever.
- A 10 part email coaching course to answer questions about the Ultimate Candida Diet treatment and motivate you through each of the five stages.
- Printable shopping list of foods to eat, foods to avoid and foods to reintroduce. These can be printed out at home or work and taken with you to the supermarket.
- The herbal remedies for stress and Candida e-book. This resource has five different herbal remedies to treat but stress and Candida and contains valuable tools to distress your life herbally.
There’s much more on the symptoms and causes of Candida as well as Lisa Richards own personal battle with Candida overgrowth and many personal reviews of the ultimate Candida diet on her website.
The Ultimate Candida diet is the most comprehensive program for beating Candida overgrowth available with everything you need to overcome the disease.