Truth About Fat Burning Foods Review
Food: it comes in all shapes, sizes, and, of course flavors!
Some foods are awesome for your health, while others aren’t as good. Others will actually make you unhealthy, while still others will make you downright sick.
For the millions of people around the world trying to lose weight, eating right is almost more important than doing exercise. If you eat the right foods, your workouts will be doubly effective!
That’s what The Truth About Fat Burning Foods is all about.
What is The Truth About Fat Burning Foods?
This is a program designed to help you improve your diet. It will help you know which foods to eat and which to avoid. By the time you finish reading the book, you’ll learn more about your body, the way it works, and the way you can keep it working properly.
This book isn’t just about fat burning, but it also gets into the different healthy foods out there. It educates readers like you and me on how to create a meal plan stocked with the right food choices, and ensures that you are able to eat well for the rest of your life!
The Mind Behind the Book: Nick Pineault
Nick Pineault calls himself the Nutrition Nerd, and his blog (NickPineault.com) is loaded with facts about healthy foods, fat loss, and more food-related topics.
However, he has no certifications as a nutritionist, a dietician, or anything related to health and wellness. In fact, he is a marketing expert – hence the popularity of his book.
Despite his lack of bona fides, he has become somewhat of an internet authority on food and healthy eating. His blog receives huge amounts of traffic every day, all from people looking to make the right eating choices.
The Truth About Fat Burning Foods Package
When you buy the $27 e-book package, you are actually getting a pretty sweet deal. Here’s what comes included in the package:
- The Truth About Fat Burning Foods E-book – This is the main book, with 18 pages of information that will help you change your eating habits. By the time you finish reading the book and making the changes it recommends, your diet will become much healthier.
- The Truth About Protein, Fat, and Carbs – This book takes a look at the three types of nutrients, examining them to see which ones cause the most fat gain or loss. You’ll learn the “right” choices to make in regards to eating these foods, including how much of each to eat.
- The Truth About Condiments, Snacks, & Seasonings – This book looks at the artificial ingredients in your diet, and how you may be better off getting rid of them. After all, these things stop you from burning fat and losing weight, so it’s smart to avoid eating them. However, it’s not all suffering, but it tells you how you can still enjoy healthy snacking.
- The Truth About Drinks – This book looks at the many drinks stocked on supermarket shelves, and why they are not the healthiest choices for you if you’re trying to lose weight. You’ll learn how they’re stopping your fat loss, and why you should stop drinking them.
- The Truth About Superfoods – This one takes a look at all of the healthiest foods out there, the so-called superfoods with amazing nutritional value. We’re talking about the foods that go above and beyond in terms of keeping you healthy.
- The Truth About Your Grocery Cart – This guide examines your shopping list, and how you are (probably) buying the wrong foods when you hit the supermarket. It looks at some foods you may think are healthy, and how they are just being marketed in such a way as to make you buy them without really knowing the truth about them.
- The Truth About Supplements – This book looks at the supplements you take, and why some of them are completely ineffective. You’d be amazed to find that there are supplements that work, and others that are just promoted in order to increase sales.
- 4-Step Diet Makeover – This book gives you simple steps to help you change your diet and the way you eat, with the goal of reducing cravings and eliminating the things that sabotage your diet.
It’s excellent value for the $27 that you’ll pay, and the books are filled with information that you can put to use immediately!
A Look at The Truth About Fat Burning Foods
Cracking open the first PDF file “The Truth About Fat Burning Foods”, the author introduces himself and starts off by saying exactly what he plans to do with his book:
“Nutrition is a mess to understand, and I’ll simplify it until it looks like child’s play.”
Simple, friendly, and easy to understand.
The book jumps right in, getting started with the promise that it will take just 24 hours for the book to help you remake your diet and completely transform the way you shop, cook, and eat. It’s a big promise, but can it deliver?
Immediately, the book starts by asking you a few questions:
- Question #1: Do Fat Burning Foods Exist? – They do, but they’re not what you think they are!
- Question #2: What’s Healthy? – No matter how healthy a food may seem, you need to realize that there are unhealthy side effects to some of even the healthiest foods.
- Question #3: Is There a Big Conspiracy? – Why do Americans eat such unhealthy foods?
- Question #4: Should You Freak Out? – The facts in this book are “shocking” (according to the author), so how should you react?
- Question #5: What Are You Talking About? – This chapter takes a look at a few of the lies being promoted by mainstream media.
The answers given by the book are simple, easy to understand, and definitely make you interested in moving on to the next part.
Your 24-Hour Diet Makeover Blueprint
The book ends with your plan of attack to get through The Truth About Fat Burning Foods program. It lays out the order of books to read, and how you can get through them in 24 hours.
The Truth About Protein, Fat & Carbs
This is the first book on the reading list, written to help readers understand the differences between the fat, protein, and carbs in their diets.
These macronutrients are called the Big Three, and your body needs a good balance of them in order to work properly.
This is the most important nutrient for anyone, but particularly for those trying to lose weight. It fuels muscles, which burn more calories than fat.
The book looks at ALL of the primary sources of protein, such as:
- Dairy products
- Soy Products
- Cured Meats
Fat actually plays a very important role in weight loss, a fact that this book gets into in great detail. You’ll learn just how much fat you need to eat, as well as what type.
The book looks at the various types of fat, such as:
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Animal Fats
Carbs are the one thing you’ll want to reduce in order to lose weight, and the book will tell you why. It discusses which carbs are the best for you, as well as which ones to avoid.
The list includes:
- Gluten foods
- Breakfast Cereals
This section is devoted to all things sweet. It tells you which sweeteners are healthy, and how much of these sweeteners are smart to eat.
In this section, you’ll find out more about sweeteners like:
- Artificial Sweeteners
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Sugar Alcohols
This part of the book is excellent for helping you take the steps that you need to in order for your diet to be healthier. It gives you tips on how to transform your diet, such as:
- Eat butter instead of margarine.
- Add avocados to your diet, but don’t overdo it.
- Add a portion of veggies to each of your meals.
- Make your own veggie juices.
- Use natural sugar instead of white sugar.
There are dozens of very helpful tips to help you get started, and they’re all very practical! At the end of these 100 pages, you’ll be able to make the healthy food choices.
The Truth About Condiments, Snacks, & Seasonings
We all know that many of the condiments, snacks, and seasonings that we eat are unhealthy, but we eat them anyway. This book looks at just how they’re stopping you from losing weight, and exactly how they are affecting your body.
Foods like the following are discussed in this section:
- Salad dressings
- Chocolate and cereal bars
- Protein bars
- Artificial seasonings
- Herbs and spices
The book is full of recipes to help you make your own healthy sauces, condiments, and snacks, and you’ll find that it will be much easier to lose weight with the foods recommended by the book. Instead of eating the snacks and treats you find on supermarket shelves, you can make your own stuff.
Again, the book serves with some Action Steps, including:
- Make your own homemade mayo and soup stock.
- Make your own salad dressings.
- Cook with herbs and spices.
- Eat dark chocolate instead of candy bars.
This book will help you replace all of your old snacks with healthy, delicious things that will make weight loss much easier!
The Truth About Drinks
You know that soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are loaded with both sugar and calories. This book looks at all of the popular drinks that can be found in your home, including:
- Sports drinks
- Vitamin Water
- Energy drinks
You’ll learn which are the healthiest to drink (Hint: water is one of them!), as well as which of these you should avoid.
The Action Steps include:
- Drink tea every day.
- Drink coffee black.
- Install a water filter.
It’s a very helpful book that will make it much easier for you to drink only the healthiest of beverages!
Is the Truth About Fat Burning Foods Your Ideal Weight Loss Program ? Take The Quiz bellow to know.
Once you finish reading through these three guides, you’ll return to The Truth About Fat Burning Foods guide and read the last few pages. This section talks about the bonus materials included in your purchase of the program, such as:
- The Truth About Superfoods
- The Truth About Your Grocery Cart
- The Truth About Supplements
- 4-Step Diet Fix
You are supposed to read and implement at least two of these extra books in your life, and you’ll find that doing so can help to make you much healthier.
The book closes with more products that you can use for your weight loss – products you’ll need to buy from the website.
Finally, on the last page before the list of resources, there is a handy printable worksheet that you can use to keep track of the changes you are making in your life.
All in all, it’s a simple set of books, but they all offer very valuable information!
What We Think About The Truth About Fat Burning Foods
You’ll find that buying this $27 course does provide you with good value if you want to educate yourself about making healthy food choices.
We’re Not Fond Of:
- The fact that Nick Pineault isn’t certified. He claims that most doctors know less about nutrition than the average person, so he believes that a nutritionist certification is just an empty piece of paper. Not the most confidence-building thing for a program based around nutrition!
- The layout. The books are supremely easy to read, and they have been laid out to be as reader-friendly as possible. It’s obvious that the hand of a graphic designer and marketer had a big influence on these books, as they are incredibly professionally-designed.
- The depth of information. The author doesn’t just tell you something and expect you to take his word for it. He presents you with facts that are easy to understand, and yet which cover the topic in depth. You’ll be well-educated on the topic of food and nutrition by the time you finish these books.
- The scientific proof. At the end of each book, he lists all of the resources quoted in his book. There is a page or two of links in each book, making it easy for curious readers to do their own digging to find out the truth. (This is a weakness that we have pointed out in our reviews of many other programs.)
- The Action Steps. It can be hard to put into practice the things you learn through programs like these, but this particular one makes it very simple. It gives you steps that you can take after reading the book, and you can do as many or as few as you want – it’s also really flexible. For actionable, practical counsel, this is one of the best books we’ve found so far.
- The comprehensiveness of the program. The book claims to give you the truth about all of the various foods you put into your body, and it really does. It covers everything, and gives you all the information you need to make an educated decision on healthy food choices.
In reviewing this program, I have to say that I am impressed by the time and effort that went into creating it. Not only is the writing of sterling quality, but the depth and scope of the information is impressive. It gives readers exactly what it promises, and delivers a product of excellent value. For the price, it’s worth the cost of getting your hands on this valuable resource.Final Verdict: 5 StarsGet The Truth About Fat Burning Foods Here