Juicing has become a popular trend in recent years, both to lose weight and to get healthy. Juicing to lose weight may not be as effective as dieting and doing exercise, but it’s still a tasty way to go! You can enjoy lots of natural juice and possibly shed a few pounds along the way.
Juicing for Fat Loss TV is a program that will walk you through the juicing process, offering you advice that can help you to lose weight and improve your health through drinking natural juices. In this Juicing for Fat Loss TV review, we’ll take a look at everything you need to know about this video series!
Juicing for Fat Loss Review: A Look at the Program
Once you sign up for the Juicing for Fat Loss package, you are sent to the “Start Here” page on the website. It gives you a quick rundown of what to expect from the program, and gives you the intro to the concept of juicing.
How Does it Work?
There is a useless video that’s meant to get you to read the booklet, which is where all of the useful information is loaded.
In the booklet, you find things like:
- How the Juicing for Fat Loss cleanse works.
- What juice cleansing really is.
- How cleansing gets rid of toxins and deals with digestive issues.
- Tips to help make the cleanse easier on your body.
- Supplements for an easier cleanse.
- How to cleanse safely and without interrupting your digestion.
- The importance of having a healthy pH balance.
- and much more…
The booklet actually contains a good deal of useful data, explaining the concept of toxins and how your body gets rid of them. It makes the whole elimination process much easier to understand, even for those with little or no understanding of the human body.
Step 1: Prepare
To do a juice cleanse safely, you can’t just jump into it from one day to the next. You HAVE to prepare your body with the right foods and diet, and that’s what this booklet is all about.
The book explains how to juice properly, what to do to prepare your body for the all-liquid diet, and how to avoid the most common mistakes. It looks at whether you should juice or blend (IMO, blending is best!), and examines a few of the most toxic substances to replace BEFORE you start your cleanse, including:
- Alcohol, drugs, cigarettes
- Synthetic supplements
- Animal products
- Coffee, caffeine, soft drinks
- Processed sugar and refined foods
- Drama, news (What the heck? No valid explanation given here…)
The book ends with a lot of tips and tricks to help you get your body ready for the juice fast.
Step 2: The Cleanse
Now we get to the 3 to 10-day cleanse itself, the part of the diet that promises all the weight loss.
The book dives right in, discussing the schedule for juicing, what types of juices to make, and a list of delicious juice recipes. It looks at the importance of the enzymes naturally found in your fruits and veggies, and talks about the difference between the various types of juicers you can buy on Amazon.
It gives you a step-by-step guide to juicing for the duration of your diet, whether it lasts 3, 7, or 10 days. You can print out the simple schedules included in the booklet and post them on your wall in order to ensure that you don’t forget to drink your juice and take your supplement at the right time.
In addition to the primary booklet for this part of the cleanse, there are two more booklets:
- Detox Solutions — This book looks at the main symptoms of detoxification, and gives you some tips on how you can deal with the symptoms and continue with your life even when you feel awful.
- DIY Abdominal Massage — In order to flush out your system more effectively, you’ll want to try this massage. It moves food and waste through your intestines, getting rid of it during your juice cleanse.
Step 3: Transition
This book takes a look at the right way to END a juice cleanse, making the transition back to solid foods and normal eating. It gives you the information you need to continue eating and juicing the right way for the rest of your life, promoting a much healthier, toxin-free you.
Some of the topics touched in the booklet include:
- How to eat the day after your juice fast.
- How salads and soups can help your digestive system readjust.
- How to regularly cleanse to clean out your intestines
- The six basic principles of healthy living.
These topics help you to learn everything you need to know about life after your cleanse, helping you to live a life where you don’t need to cleanse as often.
Here are some of the other books that come include with the Juicing for Fat Loss TV package:
- Quick Start Guide — How to get started juicing today!
- Cleansing on a Budget — How you can start juicing even if you don’t have EVERYTHING you need, or the money to buy it.
- Blending for Beauty — Juicing recipes that focus on improving hair and skin health and beauty.
- 22 Juice Recipes — More tasty recipes to help you juice without getting sick of drinking the same thing over and over.
In addition to these bonus booklets, you also receive:
- 30 Days of coaching emails. These emails give you inspiration and motivation to get through the cleansing process, as well as tips and tricks to make your life easier.
- Audiobooks — These are just the audio versions of the various booklets you read in the other steps.
- Bonus Videos — You get a few bonus videos featuring the creators of the program discussing juicing related topics, testimonials, and more.
All in all, you get a wealth of information–pretty decent bang for your buck!
What We Think of Juicing for Fat Loss
In the various reviews of Juicing for Fat Loss TV that we read, people seemed enthusiastic about the product. After all, it offers decent value, and you learn a lot about juicing.
Overall, it seems like a pretty good program to consider, though don’t expect AMAZING or drastic results when juicing. It’s just not the most effective way to lose weight, but it’s great at flushing out your intestines!
We’re Not Too Fond Of:
- The videos — They’re all useless, just the program creators jabbering on about the product.
- The lack of data — There are no medical studies cited to provide information to back up the statements and claims made about juicing. They basically rely on the average person’s knowledge that “fruits and veggies are healthy”.
- The layout — The booklets are VERY easy to read, and you can basically skim them and get all the information you need in a few minutes. There’s no need to read every word, making it a very reader-friendly program.
- The complete program — You get everything you need to know from this program, including recipes, juicer reviews, and tips and tricks. It’s about as complete as it gets.
All in all, it has proven to be a pretty great program.
Final Verdict: 4 Stars